NEW! Creative Morph Transition Course - for Beginners
Learn 15 useful and engaging ways to use PowerPoint Morph. Download original PowerPoint files
What is covered in this Course?
- 1 Rolling Highlight on a Bulleted List (6:43)
- 2 Focus Shift in a SmartArt process (5:13)
- 3 Sliding Pointer Technique - For List / Agenda (8:41)
- 4 Traffic Signal Metaphor (5:41)
- 5 Reveal Definitions for Terms (5:44)
- 6 Step wise Reveal Technique for Process / Timelines (6:47)
- 7 Text Reveal Technique (4:49)
- 8 On-Off Switch Technique0 (4:18)
- 9 Multiple Pictures and Details Technique (8:15)
- 10 Moving Spotlight Technique for Lists/ Stages (8:36)
- 11 Picture Timeline (12:50)
- 12 Picture Zoom for Maps or Wide Images (4:03)
- 13 Pan and Zoom with Labels (5:21)
- 14 Present 3D Models in Style (5:05)
- 15 Create Word Magic with Character Morph (3:52)
About Creative Morph Transition Course
This course is to help you understand the various creative possibilities of Morph Transition - even if you are a newbie.
We have ensured that there is no theory in the course, and every technique is taught with simple exercises.
Captivate your audience with techniques like :
- Dramatic Text Reveal
- Switch Technique
- Practical Picture Zoom technique
- Pan and Zoom effect to reveal picture details
- Present your lists with rolling highlights
- Make SmartArt diagrams engaging
- Use Spolight effect to highlight one point at a time
- Timeline with pictures zooming in to one picture at a time
- Using moving highlight to present your process/ pictures or steps
All techniques are easy for even a beginner to follow.
You can also download the pptx files for each of the 15 techniques.
Join the course now to get started!
What you will get in this Course:
Introduction to Morph Transition
112 Minutes of Step by Step Videos
15 Tutorials for Different Morph Effects
15 PowerPoint Files
Bonus: 3 Morph Tutorials + PPTX Files
Note: This course is already available for active subscribers of PowerPoint Mastery Program.